Add users to groups that you have created to grant them a set of of permissions that you define for the printers associated with that group. See recommended group structures.
- Select the 'enterprise tools' button at the top of the page:
- Then, select the 'groups' button on the left side of the page:
Step 2 - Edit a group
- Select the group you want to make changes to from the list.
- Select the pencil 'edit' button located just under the name of the group:
Step 3 - Add users
- Select the 'USERS' tab to access that groups list of users.
- To add more users to the group, select the 'Add Users to Group' option:
- Select users
from the left column labelled 'All Users' to grant access to them. If
you make a mistake, you can select them on the right hand column to
remove them from your selection.
- Select the 'ADD SELECTED TO GROUP' button to confirm your selection and return to the group page.
Step 4 - Save your changes
- Once you're happy with the changes you've made, scroll back to the top of the screen and select 'SAVE'.
If you don't select 'SAVE', any changes to users and/or printers you made will be lost.